Warp Pipe Wonder: Parisian Street Marketing Magic
Super Mario Bros movie creates a splash on the Champs-Élysées with an ingenious street marketing campaign using Paris' iconic 'Colonne Morris.'
The new Super Mario Bros movie has taken Paris by storm with a brilliantly creative street marketing campaign that merges the classic video game world with the city's historic 'Colonne Morris.' These columns, which have been a staple for promoting movies and events since the 1800s, were transformed into eye-catching Warp Pipes, with Mario himself making an appearance.
This campaign demonstrates the power of connecting with your audience by using familiar, yet unexpected, elements in your marketing strategy. By incorporating a piece of Parisian history with the iconic Mario character, the movie promotion resonates with both locals and tourists alike. This fusion of old and new creates a memorable experience, sparking conversation and interest in the upcoming film.
The takeaway for marketers and businesses is to find unique ways to integrate their brand or product into the cultural fabric of their target market. By doing so, you can create memorable and shareable moments that not only generate buzz but also leave a lasting impression on your audience.
- Super Mario Bros movie used creative street marketing on the Champs-Élysées
- Utilised Paris' iconic 'Colonne Morris' as Warp Pipes
- Integrated historic cultural elements with the familiar Mario character
- Connected with locals and tourists alike
- Demonstrated the power of merging old and new to create a memorable experience